Chunky silver ring!

TommyJay

Forum Supporter
Picked up a huntin buddy, and went downtown to an old section where a high school had stood since before 1909. Currently there is a building there that was a newer high school of the same name, but is now owned by an on line university. The parking lot has a big curb strip around it that we wanted to hunt, but we were told by the office that we would have to ask permission tomorrow when the boss lady was back. We decided to go hunt a grade school that also showed up on the 1909 street map which we had hunted a little bit before. On the way we saw that a rail link building had a tear out along the side and front, and got permission to hunt. Unfortunately we didnt find much, except for a small gear that I thought was a token, and the side was a mud pit from the heavy rains the night before. With an hour left, we went over to the grade school to hunt around an adjoining park/baseball field. After finding several pennies and dimes, I hunted along the left field foul line, and got a nice high tone from the 705. I dug down about 5" and out pops this nice silver ring!

101_4739.jpg

101_4735.JPG

The ring has some American Indian designs on it, and has an interesting serpentine shape. Thanks for looking, and HH!

Sweet ring! I've yet to find anything decent on a ball field (today's was 69¢ and can slaw) but next time I'll hunt the left foul line :lol:

Sweet ring! I've yet to find anything decent on a ball field (today's was 69¢ and can slaw) but next time I'll hunt the left foul line :lol:

Thanks, the left field foul lines are where I always try to start...even before the fan areas.

Jealous !

Its a beaut!

LOVE that ring! The designs are pretty cool! Congrats!!

atpro dude

Thank you. They are!

That IS a cool ring there TJ! Well done!

Thanks mud.

Nice ring you found there! :)

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom