paranormal

emesis

Have any of you experienced any paranormal events while detecting or any paranormal events connected with your finds. Weird topic i know but one I've never seen broached before.

Yes! "Street Light Interference Phenomenon" Look it up on Wiki! Its Real! Early in the morning when I'm heading out to hunt, boom! I shut them right off as I pass underneath! Damndest thing! I've been knocking out streetlights for years! And not just with a wrist rocket! With my Mind even! I bet I've saved the city a ton of electric money! I aint never seen a nickel of it though..:laughing: The Wife will tell ya...I creep people out with my amazing power!
Mud

No joke. Over the years on several forums seen various posts of guys possibly affected by detector output from frequency or something. Usually was seeing someone disappear say on a beach. Experienced it myself two years ago. Two people at night in front of me at the pier. Disappeared right in front of me. I called it a night after that. Never happened again and hope it never does:shock:

Lights go out AND come on around me too. I get hunches where things are in the ground. Like a devining rod. If I could just get it to tell me where the lottery ticket is.....

something missing...

Idk why.. but for four years now, my White's MXT has yet to find gold! :mder: I think there is something strange there.. or something missing! :shrug:
Dusty Eagle

Not so much metal detecting, but "ghost hunting" in general. Wife and I spend a couple days in Gettysburg every year. I like the area and the history associated with it, wife is into the haunted aspect of it. I don't buy it, never seen anything. But her and my son, during an evening tour of the battlefield, swear they saw and heard things. Caught some things on video. I never saw it. Course, I never left the truck. But even watching the video they shot, and listening to the digital audio they recorded, I still drew a blank.

Second instance, the Ghost Tours. Went on one, guide was dressed in period clothing, knew the history, and had some interesting stories during the walk. Didn't see anything, wife swears she did. Next time out we took a different tour. This time the guide was dressed in a Ghostbusters jumpsuit, knew little about the actual history of the battle. This tour issued "EMF Detectors" to all participants. These are bigger versions of that thing you check for burned out Christmas lights with. Anyway, as we're standing at a large intersection, the guide says "there has been a lot of activity around here, turn on your detectors". Things started beeping like crazy. Everybody was "Wow!". Not only were we at an intersection controlled by traffic lights, we were standing next to a utility pole with a large transformer on top.

I'm not allowed to go on any more ghost tours.

Fortunately, there are a couple cigar lounges and a few good bars where I can wait until the family is finished with their tour. :grin:

My college educated daughter believes in ghosts. Makes me wonder where I went wrong. Now UFO's are another story.

Have any of you experienced any paranormal events while detecting or any paranormal events connected with your finds. Weird topic i know but one I've never seen broached before.

No but go ahead and share your story, we are waiting!

Not experienced anything while detecting, but i have seen a figure walk by my house, when i walked down the end of my driveway to check it out, the figure was gone.
I have heard certain objects can have "energies" attached to them.

I found this Souveneer token given out by Anna Emma Fey. She was into the paranormal in the 1800's. Google her and you'll get your paranormal !

image.jpg sorry, forgot the pic !!

Haven't had anything paranormal while detecting, but I used to investigate the paranormal before I got fed up with the "ghost hunters" (you will find a ghost if you go looking for a ghost) I was working with.

I looked for things that were odd and then tried to explain them. Couldn't explain this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxou1Z61rsg

Back
Top Bottom