A First For Me - Two Prexy Dollars

GLASSHOPPER1955

Elite Member
At my "Old Reliable" school (that I wrote about finding a 1916 Barber Qtr. on my first thread ever on this forum) I just today found not one but TWO Presidential Dollar coins, a John Adams and a Geo. Washington, just 8 inches apart! That's a first for me. And to think I almost didn't stop there today. :wow:

Attachments

• SS853543.jpg
    SS853543.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 185
I found two in Rapid City this summer. I hadn't seen them before. It was fun finding dollar coins.

I found one at my brothers house end of last year, it was Zachary Taylor. I didn't know they made these and at first thought I had found something really cool. When I found out what it was I was like Zachary Taylor??? Oh well, still worth a dollar.
Looks like you had a good hunt.

Nice haul, Congrats! I wish the dollar coins would become more popular like they are in Canada, would make clad hunting alot more fun.

I found two in Rapid City this summer. I hadn't seen them before. It was fun finding dollar coins.

Yeah, they'd bump up the clad totals real quick, wouldn't they? Just like all the quarters add up-I find a ton of those.

Back
Top Bottom