Dual Field Stikes Double Gold

jjm861

Elite Member
I have been very lucky with a little gold steak brewing. If I take a look at my last few hunts, I believe I have come home with gold 4 times out of 6 hunts. I know this will end at some point....but hey....I take it while I can get it:yes::yes:

Went way South again this morning. With the local beaches sanded in, I felt that the little extra trip might pay off. In fact, with the low tide at O'Dark Thirty, I left the house @ 4:00am....we sure do some crazy things for the love of this hobby:shock::shock:

The hunt came with enough clad to keep me busy. However, what made for a really great day was the double gold find. A .98g 14k heart and mini diamond ring and a 10k 1975 Jostens class ring @ 4.42g really made my day.

Good Luck....Be Safe....Jeff.

Attachments

• IMG_1052.jpg
    IMG_1052.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 533
  • IMG_1057.jpg
    IMG_1057.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG_1056.jpg
    IMG_1056.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 508
  • IMG_1061.jpg
    IMG_1061.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 513
  • IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 519
4 am! The only time I see 4 am is when my hip hurts and I roll over on the other one, which then hurts so I roll over on the other one... all night long!

Nice finds!

That's an outstanding streak that you are on Jeff- congrats on the double gold compadre! I especially like the class ring because it looks like it had been there a while. :yes: I'm going to try and keep my own streak going tomorrow when I head out early for the 4:30 ish minus tide. HH!

Nice double Jeff! Congrats on tracking down gold in these poor sanded in conditions we've been having. :yes:

Love the dual golds!! Great job specially on that class ring, that's a beauty!!

I'm with Kapidr. I enjoy hunting but when it comes to getting up before 6 am, or even 7...to much like work even if Gold is involved.

Congrats n the doubble whamie. If the honey hole was open i would be up at any time and hitting it hard, its like saltwater or freshwater fishing you better get up and be in the water early even better if your casting at grey light if you want to get a lunker same goes for detecting specially with all the looters, the early bird gets the spoils in this war zone.

:dingding:Congrats on the double! Love those days!!

Back
Top Bottom