My 2014 So Cal Finds - All 322 Silver And More

Jamflicker

Elite Member
Hey everyone,
I have never posted in this thread even though I have made some good finds over the years and I figure now as good as anytime after the 322 silver coins, 1,200 wheat pennies, plus a bunch of other stuff found in 2014.

Here are the totals for 2014:
322 silver coins
- 4 Walkers
- 1 Franklin
- 17 Washingtons
- 1 Barber Quarter
- 11 War Nickels
- 172 Rosies
- 110 Mercs
- 5 Barber dimes
- 1 Netherland East Indies Silver Coin
1,226 Wheat Pennies
50 Pieces of Sterling = 156.7 Grams

Good luck in 2015.
Jason

Attachments

• IMG_5386.jpg
    IMG_5386.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 1,365
  • IMG_5370.jpg
    IMG_5370.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 1,317
  • IMG_5371.jpg
    IMG_5371.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 1,311
  • IMG_5373.jpg
    IMG_5373.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_5377.jpg
    IMG_5377.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 1,311
  • IMG_5364.jpg
    IMG_5364.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 1,314
Super job on the silver. I hit my best year on silver this year at 26 silver coins. And 8 silver rings. No gold at all. I know that I need to research a lot more. Or did most of your silver come from door knocking? Any way you look at it that was a super year you had.

WOW!!! You have done very well this year!! That is very, very impressive!!

I have to ask what is with the cut quarters, I see 3 of them in the top picture?

Thanks! No door knocking, just mostly parks and some of the relics came from vacant lots.
Super job on the silver. I hit my best year on silver this year at 26 silver coins. And 8 silver rings. No gold at all. I know that I need to research a lot more. Or did most of your silver come from door knocking? Any way you look at it that was a super year you had.

Dam Jam!!! What a haul! You've got a veritable rosie garden there. Congrats on a fantastic year!

Another awesome year. You So Cal guys sure have lots of silver hidden in your parks. I need some of them here in Delaware. I see 1k career silver this year in your future...

All those finds in a year's time...

..can only be possible with a strong dedication/passion for the hobby, a capable machine, good research, and hunt buddies that can challenge/push your stamina beyond its limits during hunts...:laughing:

Fantastic 2014, Jason! We're both off to a great start this year.. Hope the finds keep coming!!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Awesome finds!!!! That Harley thing would make Harley people cry. I know a few that would love to have that. HH 401K

..can only be possible with a strong dedication/passion for the hobby, a capable machine, good research, and hunt buddies that can challenge/push your stamina beyond its limits during hunts...:laughing:

Fantastic 2014, Jason! We're both off to a great start this year.. Hope the finds keep coming!!

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Thanks Dan! Looking forward to this year and what it will bring.

You're off to an amazing start for 2015 (your sig), after a totally amazing 2014! Really enjoy every one of your posts. Some amazing numbers and finds. Big congrats!

Back
Top Bottom