Metal Detecting Maine

Snowy

Forum Supporter
Just in case anyone's curious, Krom and I started the "Metal Detecting Maine" website and forum. Vlad and Carol were instrumental in helping us get the forum set up and operable, and we appreciate everything they've done for us. (Can you believe it's been over 2 years already?!)

The fruits of that labor can be seen here:

Metal Detecting Maine website

Metal Detecting Maine Forum

I know some people have been curious about the site so we appreciate the opportunity to give people the link here. ;)

Thanks for the links Snowy! I'll keep those bookmarked for my trips up to CT and NH visiting friends.

Thanks for the links Snowy! I'll keep those bookmarked for my trips up to CT and NH visiting friends.

We've got some members in Mass and NH, as well as other places, so if you plan to do some detecting while you're up some of the members there might be able to hook up with you.

Good luck!

Just in case anyone's curious, Krom and I started the "Metal Detecting Maine" website and forum. Vlad and Carol were instrumental in helping us get the forum set up and operable, and we appreciate everything they've done for us. (Can you believe it's been over 2 years already?!)

The fruits of that labor can be seen here:

Metal Detecting Maine website

Metal Detecting Maine Forum

I know some people have been curious about the site so we appreciate the opportunity to give people the link here. ;)

Now it's been over 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom