AMAZING first for me US tongue!!! PICS ADDED OF IT CLEANED!!!

I had to look it up....I had no clue what it was....(other than a CW relic)...it seems it is very rare, the site I was on showed many like that one, but not one with US on it...NICE FIND.

HDD

Very cool!

I went out for a few hours yesterday at a spot that I have hunted many many times. I decided to try a little further down in the field where I have not been. Well that was the best decision I could have ever made. I randomly selected a row in the sugar cane field and started walking. Made it about 100 yards past where I usually stop and on my way back hit a really nice signal. Flipped the plug and WHAM I saw it. For a minute or so I kept saying no way I am imagining things but it was too obvious. When I picked it up I instantly knew it was the real deal. I was so excited my hands were shaking LOL. She is in rough shape but who cares its my first buckle and she is beautiful to me.

This pic is right when I picked it up and did not know what was on it.

This one is after finding a little puddle of water in the field and just lightly rinsed it off.

Cleaned up a little with water and a soft toothbrush.

HERE SHE IS CLEANED. I used a small wooden dowel to get that crusty hardened soil of of it. She turned out awesome.

I put a shadow box together with some of my Union relics I found.

Back
Top Bottom