• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

10,000 Members

Were the junk entries created by the vietnamese script kiddie ever all cleaned out?

-- Tom

Yes, when we were able to regain control of the domain, we had to bootstrap an earlier backup of the forum. The bad news from that is that many users lost some post counts, but the good news was that there was no trace left of our script kiddie as you call him.

To those I missed.......

Well today the site hit 10,000 members. I wonder how many joined in the last year alone?

I missed a few welcomes so here goes:

Hello and welcome fellow members from Northern Utah to the friendliest forum where you can find answers,tips from great people !

HH,;)

pete

I'm glad for the 10,000 but I sure hope it continues to stay friendly.

This site is so different from all the others.

I often wondered how many members were here. I am a member on most of the forums, none of them grow like this one. Hats of to Vlad & Carol and all the rest of the gang that keep this forum going, this place is top notch. Steve.

I often wondered how many members were here. I am a member on most of the forums, none of them grow like this one. Hats of to Vlad & Carol and all the rest of the gang that keep this forum going, this place is top notch. Steve.

Ditto Steve.

Congrats on the forum with over 10,000 members. Very friendly forum, Great people, excellent advice. Awesome finds. Who could ask for a better forum. Lets keep up the good work! :confetti:

Back
Top Bottom