Another catch and release! Sorry Mud its out of your front yard beach again.

Treasure2some

Elite Member
We are celebrating our 45th anniversary today! We were toasting the day with a glass of wine After a pleasant dinner when the phone rang, unknown local number. It was our grandson,(remember the beach park worker who won’t cut Mud slack on the park entrance fee[emoji38])He told us some guy had lost his wedding ring. I felt sorry for him (+grandson asked[emoji57]) and so I went to the beach to help out. When I got there a wedding was taking place as I hunted. After some time hunting with no luck, I asked the owner who was already looking for his ring with a mask if he would help look with my spare AT Pro. He said yes, so I scanned my ring to show him what it should sound like. I thought it would be great fun if he found it. However, I got a great mid tone hit shortly after and called him over to listen to it with the other detector. I explained to him that it would probably be a can tab, but his ring would sound like this. It was so quiet out there I figured it was the ring. I dug it out and took it straight to his wife. She seemed pretty happy!
8489cf5175822d9530a6313b1dc75aa8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ouch! I wish you would stop doing that! Another Wild Gold Ring lost for poor old Mud! All on account of a retired Dogooder and his pesky Grandkid!:mad::laughing:

Good seeing you this am on the beach...Man, what a nice morning!

I hit the Royal Jackpot in cans! Already bagged! At a dime per, I bet theres well over $80 here!....More stuffed bags out of frame! I left them though..thought about it, could have easy enough, but decided not to take them...

I think they are for school band uniforms or something, still, any old Cannie worth his Huffy woulda snatched them all up and pedalled on down to the nearest redemption center, cashed them in, and proceeded to the nearest tavern to go on a total ripper and play Keno all day long!....Those Kids woulda learned a valuable lesson too! Never EVER leave a bag full of cans unattended around here!...

So In a way, this noble act on my part is sort of like doing a ring return for no reward money!..Three Cheers for Meeee and thumbs down for YOU!:laughing:

Happy anniversary though...Good on you both!:cheers:

Attachments

• jackpot.jpg
    jackpot.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
:dingding: Nice job out there! Hopefully the guy doesn't get the detecting bug and start competing with you! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom