Diggers at TAMDC

Toewe

This past weekend was the Texas Association of Metal Detecting Clubs' annual conference. It was held in Longview, Texas this year. Two of the guests were KG and Ringy, whom most of you know. They agreed to pose for this photo after giving a very interesting, if unscripted, presentation that was really mostly just a Q&A about their lives, searches and finds.

If you ever get a chance to see them in person, you will find that they are actually very nice guys with working heads on their shoulders and the antics they display on their TV series, are strictly for the benefit of the kids that might be watching.

HH and cheers.

Attachments

• K&R.jpg
    K&R.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 232
It was a good treasure show they put on, I sat in on the XP Deus seminar. I don't care much for the TV show but those guys are very nice and approachable. I enjoyed talking to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watch their YouTube videos more than the show and it's very informative. They get to hunt areas I'd only dream of hunting. And it's not because the show, they earned their spot with their business they opened the show only branched off of business they created.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Does their show still air?

Yes, they are between seasons now. They are currently making episodes for the next season which will include at least one in Europe that they mentioned at the conference.

Each of the episodes takes weeks to months of preparation to do the research, getting the required permissions and developing the story line for the episode. KG and Ring typically spend a week at each site doing the searching and filming. What you see filmed is usually the actual find though the timing is obviously adjusted for the camera. Sometimes the storyline has to be rewritten in the field because the actual finds do not support the story that was developed.

HH

Back
Top Bottom