Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Metal Detecting > War Relic Hunting

Old 12-23-2021, 09:03 AM
Supporter

Default Still looking for FE-CO numbers on Civil War belt buckles

Yes I know I should be hunting CW relics with no discrim. But almost impossible in urban Atlanta where my CW hunting areas are located. So much metalic trash in these areas.

If you know of anyone using an E-trac or CTX3030 and has found a Union or Confederate belt buckle please pass on this message or give me their email so I can contact them.

I have been looking for these numbers for about a month now with no luck.

Thanks,

Merry Christmas all the fine fellows and gals on this forum.

CTX3030, Nox 800, AT Pro, Vanquish 440, Simplex+: hunt Civil War Relics and silver coins. US Army veteran. shout out to all veterans and patriots! No longer a metal detectorists, but rather a "Gold and Silver" detectorists.

Old 12-23-2021, 09:24 AM
Supporter

I think it'll be difficult to narrow them down to a single number or two since there's dozens of plates and buckles that vary in size and composition. Digging everything CO 38 and above should cover most of them.

Old 01-22-2022, 09:51 AM
Supporter

Originally Posted by Rattlehead View post
I think it'll be difficult to narrow them down to a single number or two since there's dozens of plates and buckles that vary in size and composition. Digging everything CO 38 and above should cover most of them.
Actually I only want the numbers for a CSA belt buckle. Any other ones I will leave in the hole.

CTX3030, Nox 800, AT Pro, Vanquish 440, Simplex+: hunt Civil War Relics and silver coins. US Army veteran. shout out to all veterans and patriots! No longer a metal detectorists, but rather a "Gold and Silver" detectorists.