New to the forum

dannyrgardner72

Hello everyone I'm Danny G and I been into hunting old stuff and love it. I've been on slot of forums in the past that make new members feel very unwelcome. So far this one is great. I am more of a history freak when it comes to collecting. There is no era withers more or less. If I find something and it's from the 50's and not worth much. Then so be it because you like it. That's makes it worth something to you.
9da5a7b924676a21fc5af70f36dcaf3d.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum
Nice collection you have there.

I have found a few bottles whole and broken.
Seems the best ones are always broken though.

Welcome!

Hello everyone I'm Danny G and I been into hunting old stuff and love it. I've been on slot of forums in the past that make new members feel very unwelcome. So far this one is great. I am more of a history freak when it comes to collecting. There is no era withers more or less. If I find something and it's from the 50's and not worth much. Then so be it because you like it. That's makes it worth something to you.
9da5a7b924676a21fc5af70f36dcaf3d.png

Welcome from PA Danny G! Where are you located?

I work a lot but I collected these in a river bottom over the weekend. Turned a one hour trip into three. Road my atv downstream about 3 miles and walked upstream. When I got back I lost my key. I asked my wife to get the truck and come get me. She couldn't find me for an hour and I was about to die from heat. Lol
8009ef0a17a38aed6b428675d236d3b1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom