diary of a digaholic

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Recall some time back watching one of those tv talk shows. This one hit close to home. A fellow who would rather dig then be with his spouse. His wife went on to say that detecting is all he talked about. All he could think of. She was a vavoom women that any man would proud to have hanging off his arm! Immediately I thought about my own venue...was I one?

After doing the laundry making the beds, doing the dishes and yes the unmanly chore of watering the plants and dusting I dismissed the thought.....................till I saw a ray of sunlight peek out of the dark clouds. My pulse went off the chart...tunnel vision took hold while I did not seem in control of my own movements! Out of body experience....must dig. Rain. At first a gentle pitter patter on the living room window...then a cersendo of drums ....beckoning me. Was I one of those? Could I resist the lure....baited with quota?

Yes.....yes.....yes I'm coming. Like a zombie looking for brains (go hungry on this bouy) I was drawn towards the spare room that housed my Freedom 3 Plus....yes....my At Pro....yes and the Seahunter mk11...ooooooooooh yes.

Rain be damned I was going. To the lake I did go till I was submerged to my nose. To the playing fields I did go till my clothes wet with ran clung to my body....permeating a fermion of ....of...quota. UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
So good! A great release..of lives demands! Now placed on the 20 day disabled list!

Attachments

• enhance[2].jpg
    enhance[2].jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 88
I sure can appreciate your point of view, as I sit here inside, reading this and starting to twitch, "must dig"!

Back
Top Bottom