South Florida east beaches

bxlarry

It is going on the second week. Targets are almost nonexistent. Can anyone tell me is it sanded in conditions. I'm talking about the 3 main beaches in palm beach county. What's going on.

Help, Help

It is going on the second week. Targets are almost nonexistent. Can anyone tell me is it sanded in conditions. I'm talking about the 3 main beaches in palm beach county. What's going on.

Help, Help

If you are not digging shells deeper than the sand it is sanded in. If you find a place that gives you shells after sand you have a promising spot. That is what I have discovered.

I was just down that way for 2 weeks......:yes: (The only thing I forgot to bring, was my back-hoe......:D)

Help, Help
these beaches being very tourist reliant often resand regularly and there's also these trucks that come around in the morning and bury any recent drops deeper :mad: also I find that fl east coast beaches are always occupied ,unless you hit them super late or before those trucks come by

Which beaches are you around?

I have been on Martin County and St. Lucie beaches over the past few weeks and have found quite a bit of snowbird/tourist droppings.

I have been going early in the morning at first light and sweeping before the beaches start filling up.

I've been taking my Sand Shark to Juno beach just north and south of the pier a few times the last two weeks and after about 3/4 hours I end up with a couple pennies and maybe 3/4 heavily rusted nails. Thats it.

Back
Top Bottom