Sectshun8 MD

Very neat blog Jim, I like the tactical Ace 150 hehe! I hope you get a lot of bloggers on it. Take care Jim.

John Tomlinson,CET
Best Little Detector Shop in Texas!

Attachments

• DSCF0275.jpg
    DSCF0275.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 934
Hmm... you're right. I guess the only thing is just the post comments... oh well. Maybe I can find a nice lil XML script to throw a guestbook in there.

In the meantime, I did finally update it with ALL of my findings, yay!

Hey all!

Anyone who has visited that would like to sign a guestbook *cough* persi *cough* haha, there is now one available. Each month I'm going to make the guestbook the first post of that given month... so it will always be the bottom link in the archive for that month.

If you visit the blog now, and look to your right, at the bottom of the August Archive is a post called "Sign the Guestbook."

Please fill it out completely with a pic and location if possible... thanks a bunch guys for visiting the page!

I made the "plunge" into your blog. Very nicely done Jimmy!!!!

My pic is of me waving to the crowd at St. Andrews #18 after making the approach shot into the green. Just wanted something different.

Cool blog..signed the guestbook...should get really interesting if you go to Brazil.... RickO

Thanks Rick, appreciate it... and you're right... I'll have some killer entries. I should re-title it all and make it Sectshun8 MD and Other Stuff blog... being that when I'm out on the ship, I never have anything to post but random absurdities and stuff going on the ship... :lol:

Having spent years in the Navy... shipboard.. I know exactly what you mean... and some of those posts could be very funny.... sailors can really get inventive after long boring days at sea...:lol::lol: RickO

Having spent years in the Navy... shipboard.. I know exactly what you mean... and some of those posts could be very funny.... sailors can really get inventive after long boring days at sea...:lol::lol: RickO

Gotta do what you can to stay entertained... :yes:

HI JIM, I THINK YOUR IN THE NAVY? CAN YOU SAY MUCH ABOUT WHAT JOB YOU DO IN THE NAVY? THANKS JIM AND I UNDERSTAND STAYING ENTERTAINED. BY THE WAY THOSE WHITES WATER MACHINES YOU BOUGHT SHOULD BE EXCELLENT WEAPONS ON THE BEACHES!

JOHN TOMLINSON,CET
JOHN'S DETECTORS
BLACKWELL,TX.

I have a blog and I cannot post youtube vidoes. Do you know how?

Tinky... did you figure it out? If not, PM me.

Otherwise, I just got my Blog updated bringing it current with most stuff... now it's time to add random stuff to it since I'm out on the ship.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been visitng my blog over the last few months. It's fun to upkeep, though of course it pretty much duplicates most stuff you guys see here.

I'm just glad MDing gave me something else to do while out on the boat.

CHEERS!

Back
Top Bottom