And so it begins.....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 195
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 188
Well looks like we dodged the bullet as I have only about 5-6". Sending the boys out in a bit to shovel :laughing: :lol:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 157
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 160
hey- on a side note, your weather thingy is cool- what kind is that and are you happy with it? I have an older one and looking to upgrade

Yep , you guy's be careful up there , that global warming is going to get deep in some places ,,,:laughing:

Global Warming, I thought they fixed that last year after Hurricane Sandy... Maybe this is why the are lowering the price of gas, so we release more deadly carbon dioxide into the atomosphere, so we don't have to endure these cold spells. Almost dropped down into the 40's last night, factoring in wind-chill, of course...

around 20 or so inches here in central CT... so not that bad.

I work for the town water dept. but when it snows it can be all hands on deck for snowplowing. I spent 2 days looking at this.....

16204644960_68ffa7205a_z.jpg

Everybody jokes about the idiots that come out in the snow but for the most part 99 percent of people are ok.

Its that 1 percent....

and this is what happens when you park your car on the street during a storm like this under a parking ban.

16204417108_cbf2c2e86c_z.jpg

and that was not the last pass on that street. By the time all was said and done, you could not even see the car. Good luck getting that out buddy.:lol:
If the person who owns this car is reading, feel lucky. Some of the other guys where just calling the cars in... meaning they got towed at owners expense. For me.. I get a little satisfaction from a nicely done plow in job. So only the ones in really bad places get called in.

Back
Top Bottom