Oh Boy........

Thats Good

Than just maybe, you can get him to take a vacation to the sugarsand beaches , he needs a Southern Vacation Joe, howboutit :yes::D

I was out all day Saturday plowing...... but double time is good.:D

All I can say... is the people that love to park on the street even during a parking ban...... get ready to get your car peppered with salt. Please keep them off the street.

You don't want this to happen:.. and if it does and your parked on the street during a ban..... its your fault :

<<<Video deleted by admin due to ample use of expletives in the sound track>>>

Be safe... and be smart. The snow sucks and we all need to work together.

BanShee89,

remove the "https://www.youtube.com" part of the link in your youtube post or just post the link.

Hope that helps.

WoW

I thought I was crazy, Gotta get hunting, gotta get hunting for the gold! Before it snows. Never thought of the milk and bread, I'm gonna starve but may find some coins.

They will find me in the spring, one hand still clutching my detector, the other with a pinpointer and a bag of coins around my waist. :p

Dude needs to cut down on the bread. No need making a Plumber have to travel in bad weather to unstop that load:lol:

I was out all day Saturday plowing...... but double time is good.:D

All I can say... is the people that love to park on the street even during a parking ban...... get ready to get your car peppered with salt. Please keep them off the street.

You don't want this to happen:.. and if it does and your parked on the street during a ban..... its your fault :

<<<Video deleted by admin due to ample use of expletives in the sound track>>>

Be safe... and be smart. The snow sucks and we all need to work together.

Sorry I did not even listen to the audio.

15" to 30" here in central Connecticut....... fan fricken tastic. see you in 3 days. At least I will get a huge paycheck.;)

Oh boy is right!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Captureq.JPG
    Captureq.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 117
As bad as we have it in Wisconsin, people from the Northeast always seem to get hit worse with winter storms. I guess that's the price you pay for having awesome colonial artifacts to dig up! :laughing:

Seriously, though, sick of the snow... I could see the grass yesterday and NOW I CAN'T! :mad: :mad: :mad:

You in the south have no idea how lucky you are. Here, most people have an extra vehicle just for winter driving, because of how much damage salt does to cars. You buy a vehicle that's been down south its whole life and it's generally in pretty good shape.

Back
Top Bottom