NOX COIL Question

I use them both. As of late, I been favoring the 15" coil. It is like a vacuum cleaner picking up the crumbs and find it goes deep especially on dimes. After a while, I now find it just as easy to pinpoint and separate good targets from nearby junk targets.

I will mostly use the 15" after I used the smaller coils and picked out most of the trash. Although the 15" it is a bit heavier, I find it very well balanced and sort of slows down my swing which is a good thing.

Both the 6" and 15" are great tools for their appropriate applications.

I think the people who will benefit from the 6" coil is rather small. It is for picking out shallow stuff in heavy iron and other trash. At a beach it is really worthless. Just stick a hockey puck on the floor and look down. That is basically what you are dealing with. Big coils pay for themselves. Small coils usually don't. That is why the bigfoot coil was so famous and the extra small foot you never heard of:lol:

The 6" coil is perfect for ultra high trash areas and is the coil of choice for nugget hunting. Its very sensitive and will detect the tiniest nuggets. While not as deep sensing as the larger coils its no slouch for its size. I don't have the 15" coil but from what I've heard it's awesome.

Thanks for posting.. I got a 15" for Christmas but haven't gotten to use it yet...

Back
Top Bottom