Another thumbs up for Bart!

BentRod

Elite Member
Before Christmas Bart was extremely helpful and fast at answering my questions and providing me with a new AT Pro, 5x8 coil, and coil covers. I finally got to unwrap that gift for Christmas!
Thanks for the great service Bart and look forward to sharing the results from using my new toy. :D

Thanks Bart! More AT Pro gear!

Picked up an extra lower shaft rod for my 5x8 coil, bolt kit, and extra battery tray! Great deal! thanks!

Bart is the best in the business. He will get back to you very quickly with a good deal. Not many dealers are like that.

Bart is the best in the business. He will get back to you very quickly with a good deal. Not many dealers are like that.

x2 on what he said. Sometimes I try to do business with other dealers just to see if theres someone out there better than bart at big boy hobbies but I fail to do so everytime. Bart is strickly business. If u want a metal detector r wutever and u want it fast with free shipping and a awesome deal then its simple just call bart. For example I just purchased a uniprobe and 18'' Sampson from bart this morning. Im still waiting on some other dealers to call me bak while Bart more than likely has my items on the truck 100 miles closer to my house already. Again just Call Bart it doesn't get no better trust me I done tried. Its always insane at how fast I get my metal detectors r wutever I order from Bart. Thanks Bart means a lot to me!

Back
Top Bottom