New AT Pro Ordered from Big Boys!!

Bayoutalker

Elite Member
I finally pulled out the CC and ordered a new machine to replace the White's Classic3 SL that I have owned and not used much for many years. I did quite a bit of reading on the forums about different machines and dealers while trying to make a decision. I decided that the AT Pro was the machine but the next question was "Where to purchase?" After reading the many posts praising Bart at Big Boys Hobbies here and on other forums I decided to give him a call. I was not disappointed! The information was worth the call and the deal was the best I could find. I wasn't ready to pull the trigger but after talking to Bart I just couldn't pass it up.

He shipped it the same day and already sent me a tracking number! Pretty rare these days in the online business.

Now I am just waiting for it to arrive and begin the learning process.

Just a great detector it does take time to get good with it. I used mine for 7 months and had one of my best years. Good luck, you will love that machine!

I am also a Bart customer, I purchased the 5x8 and sniper coils and could not be happpier! I use the sniper about 80% of the time since I hunt in some VERY trashy sites. Bart is good to work with, I really think his phone is glued to his ear since I always get him or he calls back in 5 minutes. Good for us, demanding for him! :cool:

Congrats on your AT Pro, I bought mine from Bart and love it, Takes a while to learn how to use it but after that it works great. It is a coin machine. :D:D

Hello this is at pro hunter.you can call me james. I just wanted to congratulate you on the new purchase of the garrett at pro detector.i use the at pro myself and it is the best detector i ever bought.after you get going good. You should think about getting a 4 inch super sniper search coil.i use this all the time. And i can assure you that it will come in handy in tight places.so happy hunting. From at pro hunter here in sw virginia.......

Thanks for the recommendation but that might have to wait for a little while. I did buy the 5 X 8 along with the machine and the 8.5 X 11. I expect I will be using it most of the time at least for now.

Garrett At Pro is a great detector, great audio....except on indian heads. The thing I can't stand is the horrible balance....a light detector that wears out your arm for sure.

Bayoutalker i bought excal from Bart.Topnotch! Be sure and hit them Texas swimming holes.Most my kin live in Texas along with several friends.None want to get wet.Bro n law found a cremation tag laying on dry ground.Tells you the rings are still laying there by the lakes.We can't lake hunt here or we'll be eaten by alligators.Luckily we have saltwater beaches.Texas lake by my sister has beavers.Gators don't allow that to happen here:laughing: Good luck.Should find enough to buy you some coils soon.Happy hunting! Oh yeah! Texas horny toad avatar with cigarette is what my uncle used to put in the mailbox before the postman pulled up.LMAO!

It's a great detector! The 5x8 coil is what I use most of the time. If anyone here can help you don't hesitate to ask.

So far the 5X8 is the only one I have tried and it seems to work very well. I might try the 8X11 this weekend at the beach just to see how it works.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom