Jw fisher pulse 8x with skid

blacksambellamy

is anybody out there using this set up? I just bought it from Famous Treasures for $2,500.00

Pulse 8x:
Top of the line in hand held "all metals" detector for land or water use. The most sensitive pulse detector available on the market today. Comes with a complete accessory package including everything needed for land and underwater detecting. Used by police, military, and commercial divers around the world. Internationally famous treasure hunters Mel Fisher and Carl Fismer have purchased a quantity of these detectors for their own treasure recovery operations.

8" x 48" Oval coil with skids and 100' cable:
The 8 by 48 inch coil has the largest detection area of all the optional coils. For a large target, such as several cannons or a ship's boiler, the detection envelope extends four feet to either side of the coil (12 foot total width) and 8 feet below the coil. The coil is mounted on four small skis for dragging along the beach or in shallow water. This coil is ideally suited for locating buried targets because it travels just inches away from the bottom. The unique oval design gives this coil both good sensitivity to small targets (rings, coins, etc.) and deep detection of larger targets. The 8 by 48 coil has been used by treasure hunters worldwide for locating coins and jewelry along beaches as well as gold and silver bars at wreck sites. The P6/8X must be ordered with the optional u/w connector to use this coil.

how about this one you carry!

lpx2_use_kl.jpg

No, but I'm jealous, tell us how it goes!:yes:

I will let you know. I will test in in Cape Cod bay in a few weeks when i go looking for a lost plane that went down in the 1940"s. It was said to be a Avenger Torpedo Dive Bomber. I know exactly the area it should be in and the water at low tide is only about 16 feet deep.

i willl keep you posted

I will let you know. I will test in in Cape Cod bay in a few weeks when i go looking for a lost plane that went down in the 1940"s. It was said to be a Avenger Torpedo Dive Bomber. I know exactly the area it should be in and the water at low tide is only about 16 feet deep.

i willl keep you posted

Good luck that would be a great first find!:yes:

WoW...i just took delivery on the JW Fisher pulse 8x. I cant believe how well this thing is made. I thought Whites was a great detector but there is no comparison. Whites looks like it is made of legos compared to the Fisher machine

JW Fishers 8 48 coil

I have heard that this is reasonably good equipment.

In fact I am looking for a used JW Fishers 8 by 48 inch loop coil.

Back
Top Bottom