Short hunt, bottle and IH

OkieDigger

Forum Chipmunk
Forum Supporter
Went back to the spot where I found the 1902 IH last Sunday. Got lucky and found this nice 1904 IH. Much better details than the 1902. I also found this whiskey bottle (I'm assuming it's whiskey). If anyone has any information on it, I'd be happy to know. Thanks for looking!

1904IH.jpg

fullwb.jpg

wblid.jpg

wbtop.jpg

wbbottom.jpg

Great looking IH Dale! Nice full liberty! Looks like some of that gunk should clean up. :yes:

Nice IH penny..

and a very interesting bottle. Since the bottle was either made or filled in Glasgow, Scotland maybe is was Scotch. Whatever it is, it's a keeper in my book. I only seem to find pieces of old bottles.:lol:

Nice ones - that warning about the federal law was required after Jan. 1, 1935 on liquor bottles only.

Nice IH and in great looking condition.
Bottle is nice too but not really worth anything.
With all the bottles I find, I also visit an antique bottles forum and they told me once that the "Federal Law Prohibits" bottles don't really have any value. Still a nice keeper tho.
Congrats!

Older looking

Nice ones - that warning about the federal law was required after Jan. 1, 1935 on liquor bottles only.

That date of the federal law requirement doesn't seem to match the look of the bottle??? Maybe in Scotland they made bottles that looked older. Here in America, ours were clear and brown by then, and were made on an automatic bottling machine, and looked very uniform. Without that inscription, I would have dated that bottle a lot older. Interesting?:?:

Nice con, nice bottle, which looks like a whiskey to me.
Golden:yes:

Back
Top Bottom