Gold baby!!! Gold!!!!!

InShepherdsArms

Elite Member
Look what the storm brought me! :shock:

I hit the low tide tonight with my cz20 and I got this bad boy! My best ring yet!!!
14k! I also pulled some weights, coins and a pair of duck commander sunglasses!! I worked hard for this ring. It's been about 3 months since I've seen any gold. :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 803
POW! Nice one for sure and she looks like she is up there in the weight, Congrads!!

Dang!!

That looks like one hell of a nice ring!

Congrats on the keeper...

Next on the list.... a scale

<*)))>{

Way to go! Just paid off a chunk of that CZ20:D I hear Duck Commander also makes hemmoroid cream and toothpaste. Only problem is it's multi purpose and when you smile your lips crack and you got to buy the duck commander camo chapstick. Which also doubles as fishing reel grease:lol:

Ive got one that looks like that .... wore it for my wedding ring. Heavy and nicely made..... congrats on the find. Hard work out there right now..... and in some places it has to be cold since it was 43 this morning in my area of Fl.

Dew

Wow, that is a fantastic looking ring! A keeper for sure. You broke out of your slump in a big way because that's not just any old gold ring but a classic beauty! Congrats!!!

Ive got one that looks like that .... wore it for my wedding ring. Heavy and nicely made..... congrats on the find. Hard work out there right now..... and in some places it has to be cold since it was 43 this morning in my area of Fl.

Dew

Sweet! It says something beside the 14k I just can't make it out. Makers mark? Would you know who makes this style of ring?

Back
Top Bottom