Class Ring

S.TexasKevin

Two weeks ago I was able to get out to the beach about 180 miles from us, just to find a high school ring from my area. 1938 Incarnate Word Corpus Christi Texas.

Attachments

• 1938-1 (Small).jpg
    1938-1 (Small).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,093
  • 1938-2 (Small).jpg
    1938-2 (Small).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 1938-3 (Small).jpg
    1938-3 (Small).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,093
This is a women's Christian high school academy and yes the age would be correct. However, a keeper not. We (my wife) has been in contact with the family (son and daughter) for the owner died in 1993. Her husband is still alive, but may not be in the right mindset to receive the ring. So we are awaiting their decision as to the son or the daughter the ring goes back to.

Great catch and good job on the return, Hope they appreciate it. Maybe you could get some history on when it was lost...

This is a women's Christian high school academy and yes the age would be correct. However, a keeper not. We (my wife) has been in contact with the family (son and daughter) for the owner died in 1993. Her husband is still alive, but may not be in the right mindset to receive the ring. So we are awaiting their decision as to the son or the daughter the ring goes back to.

Outstanding!

Good for you! :thumbsup: great for you to hunt down relatives.

R5

Looks like some very nice Art Deco styling. A truly beautiful class ring. When it does go back make sure you add a follow up story. :yes:

A big Congrats on finding the ring, but outstanding job on returning it. The more we can return to owners or families, the better the public views us. The family will tell a lot of people about this. Thanks Tom

Looks like some very nice Art Deco styling. A truly beautiful class ring. When it does go back make sure you add a follow up story. :yes:

I definitely will follow up with how it turns out. I am curious also, how the ring was lost (if known) and where it was lost. Items are constantly moving around in these Gulf waters.

Back
Top Bottom