PO'd at myself

Beachscanner

In Memory Of
While hunting one of NH fine beaches on Monday, I came accross a yellow , good size ear ring. The problem here was my cheap Kellyco apron had a tear and well you can guess the rest..............ear ring and change were gone when I looked after the hunt. Wind gusts were 40 mph so it was not a pleasant day to begin wiith and even though I really couldn't tell if the yellow was bling or real I figured I'd take a close look in the car.
I did go back on Tuesday AM and was able to follow my tracks, but this time the tide was high and my one in a millon, needle in a haystack re-locate didn't pan out.

While hunting one of NH fine beaches on Monday, I came accross a yellow , good size ear ring. The problem here was my cheap Kellyco apron had a tear and well you can guess the rest..............ear ring and change were gone when I looked after the hunt. Wind gusts were 40 mph so it was not a pleasant day to begin wiith and even though I really couldn't tell if the yellow was bling or real I figured I'd take a close look in the car.
I did go back on Tuesday AM and was able to follow my tracks, but this time the tide was high and my one in a millon, needle in a haystack re-locate didn't pan out.
Ouch, that hurts! I'm sure that lots of us have lost finds one way or another. Still a chance that you can find it again. You have a better idea where it's at than anyone else. :yes:

I had five gold rings that I have used for detector testing sitting on a paper plate in my garage for months. One day I went to look for them and couldn't find them. I got to thinking about how my garage door is open pretty much all day and how package deliveries are often just put inside the open door; also how I had had a local handyman workong in the garage recently.

Now I felt stupid for leaving the rings out like that and sad that I now suspected every delivery person plus the handyman.

A couple of weeks later I found the rings and plate on the tongue of my travel trailer where I had put them while "playing" with detectors on my drive.

Now I just feel stupid.

I had five gold rings that I have used for detector testing sitting on a paper plate in my garage for months. One day I went to look for them and couldn't find them. I got to thinking about how my garage door is open pretty much all day and how package deliveries are often just put inside the open door; also how I had had a local handyman workong in the garage recently.

Now I felt stupid for leaving the rings out like that and sad that I now suspected every delivery person plus the handyman.

A couple of weeks later I found the rings and plate on the tongue of my travel trailer where I had put them while "playing" with detectors on my drive.

Now I just feel stupid.

Ouch. Been there. You feel REALLY guilty for being so untrusting of people...

Kinda makes you wonder how many times that earing has been lost...its almost like you get to feel some of the misery the original owner felt when they lost it...

Back
Top Bottom