My First 100 Silver Coins. A Minor Milestone For Some.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
I made it! 100 Silver coins lifetime. Took me 17 months. Small milestone for some. Major one for me! Here's to the next 100! Thanks for looking.

1 Seated Liberty Dime
1 Standing Liberty Quarter
2 Walker Halves
2 Franklin Halves
4 Barber Quarters
6 Barber Dimes
12 War Nickels
14 Silver GWs
21 Merc Dimes
37 Silver Rosie's

Face Value: $13.85

I gave a few away along the way, I just replaced them with the same type of coin for the visual.

Attachments

• 20181123_223847_resized.jpg
    20181123_223847_resized.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 465
Congrats! That represents perseverance, research and a lot of satisfaction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A huge congrats on finding 100 Silver !

What a great looking photo - I'd like to use it as my computers Backround Photo !

Good Hunting !

Last edited:
Congratulations!
That is no minor milestone whatsoever.
It took me over 24 months to find my first silver:shock:
I hunted the surfaces of parks and tot lots, primarily collecting clad and jewelry.

Big congratulations is right đź‘Ť
No small mile stone in this day and age .
Amaizing photo . Beutiful pile of treasure.
Dew

You got me beat by a long shot lol love the pic layout

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Tyler, they say the first 100 is the toughest but I'm going to tell you the next hundred will be just as rewarding. Congrats on reaching the Century plateau on Silver Coins. And no it is not easy. Trapper

Great mi

Congratulations on the 100 silvers! I think that is an incredible milestone. I have 8 (eight)in the 18 months I have been detecting. 100 is just a dream for me.

5 years for me and don't think I've cracked 20 yet. (can't count a seeded hunt) Congrats on the milestone. I should reach that in another 20 years or so at my rate.

Congrats! Love the pic, very cool

Congrats! That represents perseverance, research and a lot of satisfaction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations! That is outstanding work and a beauty of a group shot!:bowdown::beers:

Congratulations!
That is no minor milestone whatsoever.
It took me over 24 months to find my first silver:shock:
I hunted the surfaces of parks and tot lots, primarily collecting clad and jewelry.

That's a nice pile of silver , congrats

Big congratulations is right đź‘Ť
No small mile stone in this day and age .
Amaizing photo . Beutiful pile of treasure.
Dew

Congrats on reaching 100 career silvers! And great pic as well!:yes:

You got me beat by a long shot lol love the pic layout

Bounty hunter - treasure hunter - cabelas
Best find to date - 15g platinum ring and 1876 love token

Congratulations, friend! That's incredible! Nice photography, too. :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the 100 silvers! I think that is an incredible milestone. I have 8 (eight)in the 18 months I have been detecting. 100 is just a dream for me.

:wow2: Amazing variety of silver, congrats on them all! :D

That's awesome!
Cool pic too!

Wow congrats man, that is major!!!

Well done, congrats on the achievement! Like the others have said too, great picture, I like it :yes:

Congratz!
8 years I have been doing this and I am not even close to 100.

5 years for me and don't think I've cracked 20 yet. (can't count a seeded hunt) Congrats on the milestone. I should reach that in another 20 years or so at my rate.

Thanks for all the kind words! My wife saw me laying all those coins out and asked me if I was worried about being labeled a "show-off". I told her that there were many, many, hunters on this forum that I have learned from and they would like to see them. I'm glad that is the case!! There is a difference between being a "show-off" and sharing what I've found. I present these silver coins in the most humble/proud way. Quite an oxymoron, but I know you coin shooters understand. This hobby has been so much fun. Thanks for the encouragement!

Back
Top Bottom