ENDED Just FACE it! (and win a silver quarter!)

Stunmi

Elite Member
Welcome to my first hosted contest! I have really enjoyed the contests that I have participated in (and won!) and now is my turn to give back to the Friendly Forum. So let's get on with the show, and welcome to my contest called-

"JUST FACE IT!"

The winner of this contest that correctly follows the rules and submits the winning answer(s) will be sent the following 1964 Silver Washington Quarter-

0q5f.jpg

f5gs.jpg

RULES-

1. Following these rules are photos of (10) people that range from 'Well known' to 'Man, who is that, I recognize him from somewhere.' The photos are labeled 1 through 10. The first person who submits a numbered list with all 10 names correctly identified wins the prize.

2. One guess per person per day. Days are defined as beginning at 12:00 AM EST. Therefore you could guess once at 11:59 pm EST and again at 12:00 am EST. However if you submit a guess twice in the same day the second guess will not be acknowledged.

3. NO EDITING OF ANSWERS! Edited posts will not be acknowledged. If you need to clarify your post in some way, add another post as long as it doesn't change your answers.

4. EVERY Guess that is submitted must be in the following format-

1. John Doe
2. John Doe
3. John Doe
4. John Doe
5. John Doe
6. John Doe
7. John Doe
8. John Doe
9. John Doe
10. John Doe

5. You can NOT just throw out a single name to add to your previous guess, I ain't looking back at all that and trying to figure out all your guesses. Any post that is not submitted per my sample will not be acknowledged.

6. I will give rule and contest clarifications along the way if needed. If we get stumped I will give a hint first thing in the mornings starting on Monday, at approximately 6:00 am

7. Spelling- I am not going to be a spelling nazi- Chris or Kris would be ok, however a wrong name such as Tim for Tom would not be ok. First AND last names please!

Sorry if the rules sound strict, but I have spent a LOT of time getting these photos together in a way that I wanted them to be, can't go in to detail now, but all I ask is that answers are submitted as described above so that there is minimum confusion and it is a fair contest! I hope you enjoy!

:p

I know 4 of the 10. The other 6 have me stumped.

I think the main reason people aren't posting is because others will copy their knowledge, and it's really a guess on who is quickest to copy if you think about it.

But GL everyone nonetheless.

And thanks for the contest. :thumbsup:

Crickets chirping....

No guesses? Stumped? Is it too hard? Boring? Just holding your cards? Should I give a hint today to start it off? Feedback please!

I know 5 but like Parkhunter said if you post others will copy and no one will till they think they have all 10.

Ah Park we were posting at the same time! Yeah to be honest if it was me I would hold my cards too :)

Without it being an official clue, you can catagorize the people into about three groups. I have a pretty good guess at which 4 you know ;)

One more helpful tip and then I'm back to hitting the beach. Most of the faces should be recognizable from TV. However a couple may have aged since you saw them last.

Also, my age is approximatly 50. If you are older than me you may want to ask help from your son or his age. Likewise if you are younger than me it may benefit you from asking your dad or his age aquaintance.

I have guesses for numbers 2, 5, 7, 8, 9, & 10 but no clue on 1, 3, 4, & 6.

Number six is really bugging me and number 3 - I'm going to need a V8 slap when the name is revealed because I know I should know but I just don't know.

This is a fun contest, thanks for taking the time!

Have the best

Ok now we're having fun right?!

It's neat for me to see your answers- the ones that you know and don't know, like I said there are definite groups based on their fame, their occupation, and their age. :)

Back
Top Bottom