Hot Day GREAT to be back on the SILVA! Shoutout to ML

Buellride

Forum Supporter
Me an Gale headed over to a very old town in Washington, circa 1850s and rooted around some permissions of Victorian homes that were all 1870s or so. Day was very hot for WA state standards (around 89 degrees or so) but the views of the Puget Sound were awesome. Both of us really didn't find much, a few cool relics which we gave to the home owners that gave us permission, I FINALLY got back on silver with a Washington and a Rosie. 5 Wheaties for the day, oldest 1929....but with the age of the homes/surrounding area, you would have thought at least 1 Barber would be hidden nearby. Alas...:?:

As for the shout out to Minelab, I got my replacement Profind 35 from ML (the other one leaked something terrible during a SCUBA hunt) and immediately went out on this hunt expecting finds as I found....BUT noticed right away that I only had an audio response on the pinpointer, no vibration! Here I was in hot weather, sweating over my cell phone trying to determine if there was a setting that I needed to switch on to make the pinpointer vibrate (I since realized that vibrate is an unswitchable setting on it~Read ALWAYS ON~). I realized I absolutely HATE using a pinpointer without vibration pretty quickly....that said, I called ML Customer Service and they were very apologetic and are sending a new pinpointer out to me IMMEDIATELY without requiring me to send this "broken" one back until I receive the new *new* replacement....SO nice.

So far my experience with ML CS has been nothing short of outstanding (no machine turn in yet..thankfully). Thanks ML!!:D

Attachments

• 8_4 2019 Wash and Rosie.jpg
    8_4 2019 Wash and Rosie.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 546
Yep. You just never know with old houses. The ST3 is now coming through Shoreline and they are ripping houses out left and right. I detected four condemned houses,front yard only, and got 3 wheats total. All the houses were from the 50's so not super old but c'mon not one silver.

Glad to see you are back on the Silver Paul. Congrats on the Washington and the Rosie. Also happy to hear that ML customer service is working well with your needs. I too found the same satisfying results in my one time need of their service. Trapper

Always good to read about your adventures but hoo boy I sure couldn't have handled that heat. Glad cooler temps are coming back even for a little bit this weekend.

Nice finds Buellride, glad you are back in the silva! Perhaps up in the PT / Port Gamble area? That is one beautiful area of Puget Sound!

Always good to read about your adventures but hoo boy I sure couldn't have handled that heat. Glad cooler temps are coming back even for a little bit this weekend.

Hah, the heat it isn't that bad, but it can get hot.

Nice finds Buellride, glad you are back in the silva! Perhaps up in the PT / Port Gamble area? That is one beautiful area of Puget Sound!

Maybe ;) you got the location correct. The neatest thing were those Victorian homes and the historical society around there....

Congrats on getting the silva!!!!

Nice finds there!

Thank you folks!

Congrats getting back on the silver train! I envy you being near Puget Sound. That’s my favorite part of the country!

Back
Top Bottom