Equinox waterproof headphones

Cliff ....if Ron put it out there I assume it’s true. But not sure he will be doing them. That would surprise me..... especially since he’s doing them for several machines now unless he’s going big time and having them done. Didn’t sound like it.
I guess I'll wait and see what happens before I order a set. I don't need them immediately. I can wait.

Cliff

I know the grey ghost amphibians i can barely hear the low tones. And that is max volume. Turn it down and you would have a better chance of hearing a fart under water:lol:

Yes Ron confirmed on Facebook that Tony designed the new Amphibian IIs and is apart of the entire process.

I know the grey ghost amphibians i can barely hear the low tones. And that is max volume. Turn it down and you would have a better chance of hearing a fart under water:lol:

Is that with the box or the Excal? Assume your referring to the nox with impeded hearing on the low tones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that with the box or the Excal? Assume your referring to the nox with impeded hearing on the low tones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Nox. Excal they work pretty decent. Better if you take the volume control out.

Back
Top Bottom