Warning....Keep Your Mouth Shut

goodmore

Forum Supporter
Joined the club. I often wondered if I would ever find one of these. Well at least they are gold....I think.

Hunted for an hour and half on a crowded and hot Atlantic City beach. Would have loved to put in more time, but just didn't get to it.

Attachments

• 20190717_113813-600x800.jpg
    20190717_113813-600x800.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,015
LOL... I would love to find a set of them just to have my wife close her eyes as I drop it in her hand. I can just picture her looking a it a few seconds until it dawns on her what it is and then throws it across the room (or at my head) as if I put a loaded hornets nest there. :laughing: Heck I don't even need to find a set, anyone near Cincinnati who has some I can borrow for a few mintues?? :laughing:

I have found three grills. None of them have any gold in them. Must be a bunch of cheapskates in my area.

:dingding: Whether its a gold ring or a gold grill it gets the dinger!

Will the so called up and coming raper come banging on your door with the police as he tracked them with his iPhone AP?LOL

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Teeth, dental bridges, fillings, etc... like this , that are found on beaches, are coming from people who scatter their loved one's ashes in the surf .

My dad did a lot of volunteer work , at his church, assisting in funerals (pallbearer, receptions, usher, etc...). And it was not uncommon for the details, in the will, to stipulate "scattered at sea".

And a lot of times, they would just take the ashes to the beach , and scatter them in the surf. Another way is you can hire a private pilot, who offers the service of flying them out over the ocean, to deeper waters. But that costs $$ , and the pilot will wait till he's got multiple baggies waiting to go, etc...

The entire remains of a human body, after cremation, fits into a small baggie, that can fit in the palms of your hands. And dental metal will survive the cremation (albeit often distorted and semi-melted).

The reason I suspect that this is where the teeth on beaches comes from, is also because it's not uncommon for us md'rs to find "toe tags" on the beach. That would be the little dog-tag type thing that's added in , to the ashes, after the cremation I guess.

Teeth, dental bridges, fillings, etc... like this , that are found on beaches, are coming from people who scatter their loved one's ashes in the surf .

That type is a status symbol. Just some teeth jewelry. I just melted 4 gold grills. They actually make the occasional rap video on one of my beaches. Had to avoid two of them this year. You don't want to get in the way, bump into anybody, or say the wrong thing. It's how we stay alive in these parts:wow:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fijggq5R6w

That type is a status symbol. Just some teeth jewelry. ...

AAaahhh, thanx for setting me straight on that. I had just assumed it was a dental bridge or something !

Sheesk, who would wear ugly jewelry like that on their teeth ? Yuck.

AAaahhh, thanx for setting me straight on that. I had just assumed it was a dental bridge or something !

Sheesk, who would wear ugly jewelry like that on their teeth ? Yuck.

I was in Daytona last year and two skinny white teens had a set. The one kid trying to talk to me spit his out twice. My mind was saying "It's just a matter of time":lol:

Welcome to the club, a bucket lister for pirates..

There's rules about posting one without a picture of either you wearing it, or a chosen mascot..

Felix just tries em on..

Congrats!!

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    IMG_20150614_014359.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 848
Back
Top Bottom