Here's My Gold Coin I Got Last Week-End.....

John-Edmonton

Elite Member
ab1_zpsqrhkj7qw.jpg~original

Here's my annual gold coin purchased with some of my clad from this year. Hit the coin show last week-end, and I picked another Persian Coin. (Last years was from Turkey)

ab2%202_zpsyyipbvs5.jpg~original

Here's a close-up of the coin. I paid $275.00 Can. for it. It's rated as "BU" ( "Brilliant Uncirculated"). If you Google Persian Gold coins, you will see some beautiful looking coins, which is why I like buying them.
ab3_zpsxlu5wvdf.jpg~original

Including the miniatures, I have close to 40 gold coins saved now. Some years, I purchased more then one gold coin.Twenty years ago, I could purchase a decent gold coin, just with my pennies for around $40.00. But, because of the increase price of gold and greater popularity of collecting gold coins, they have increased in value at an extensive level.

Beautiful Coin! That was a good idea you had too...converting finds into another side hobby you also enjoy, that could actually appreciate in value...Like a triple Win there John!...:cheers3:

A goal like that would indeed keep a guy motivated and thankful for clad! Every day out would bring a person one step or dollar closer to the gold!

ab1_zpsqrhkj7qw.jpg~original

Here's my annual gold coin purchased with some of my clad from this year. Hit the coin show last week-end, and I picked another Persian Coin. (Last years was from Turkey)

ab2%202_zpsyyipbvs5.jpg~original

Here's a close-up of the coin. I paid $275.00 Can. for it. It's rated as "BU" ( "Brilliant Uncirculated"). If you Google Persian Gold coins, you will see some beautiful looking coins, which is why I like buying them.
ab3_zpsxlu5wvdf.jpg~original

Including the miniatures, I have close to 40 gold coins saved now. Some years, I purchased more then one gold coin.Twenty years ago, I could purchase a decent gold coin, just with my pennies for around $40.00. But, because of the increase price of gold and greater popularity of collecting gold coins, they have increased in value at an extensive level.

Wow! Who knew lions had opposable thumbs and could grab swords! ;)

VERY cool coin collection, John. Very cool...

Back
Top Bottom