My AT Pro was stolen...UPDATED PLEASE READ!!!!

The Jersey Digger

Elite Member
I dont know when or how. I kept it in the back of my suv. I last went out earlier this week to my local park. I always lock my car when Im out but cant be sure if at some point it was unlocked at home. I am so distraught. $500 down the drain. I guess you guys wont be seeing me for awhile....

******I am in shock right now. I bought my detector originally from Andrew at New England Detectors. Every time I saw someone on here looking for a new one I recommeded him. He got wind of my plight and he is sending me a brand new ATPro at no charge. My hands are still shaking. Before this happened I could not say enough good things about him. Now it is ten fold. To you Andrew, I am so thankful that there are still good people out there like you. I am in the customer service field and I know how importanat good CS really is. I am nearly in tears over your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thank you so much my friend. And to everyone else who has posted and offered to donate money. I thank you. And please if you are ever looking for a new detector or accesories, please contact my friend Andrew at NED.*******

Wow thats crazy. Look for any ads in your local craigslist for it maybe someone stole it and now they will sell it. Or pawn shops. Thats awesome that you got another one for free :shock: And i just ordered my lesche from NED. And dale helped me out alot.

Sorry to hear your AT Pro was stolen. That just blows. Did you always leave it in the car when you weren't using it? Is it possible you took it out of the car and put it somewhere in the house or garage? I hope it turns up somehow. Do you still have your ACE 350 you can use as a backup?

Man that sucks...

Have you filed a police report? If you note the serial number, they should be able to recover it if it shows up at a pawn shop. Most states have laws against pawn shops selling stolen property. Also, check your home/renters policy (assuming you have one). If your deductible isn't too high, you might be able to recover some of the cost.

That really stinks, I would file a police report, hopefully you have the serial number and pass it on to the local pawn/resale shops and defiantly keep any eye on craigslist and ebay for the possibility of finding or recovering your detector, best of luck to you and hate to hear of things like this happening, I detest thieves and thievery.

Hey Jersey, I am so sorry to hear that your machine was stolen. I truly hope that you can recover it somehow. I am sorry.

Doug

sorry to hear that, hope you get it back. I put an id tag of some sort inside the battery compartment and/or engrave on plastic

I can feel your pain, had someone steal from two nights in a row and still don't know how they got in my car.... This makes me think I need to put a Id mark on my white today

Yup, check your homeowner's insurance policy. Some of them cover items stolen out of your vehicle. Any of your neighbors suddenly making lots of trips to the local parks???:D

Dusty

Man sorry to hear that , I'm telling ya it's preety bad when someone has to stoop so low as to steal somebody elses items , and chances are they don;t know the first thing about it ! :mad:

First of all, I'm sorry for your loss.
About a month ago, I posted a thread here asking if anyone ever puts a hidden name tag or ID inside their detector. When you get another one, mark it in some way a crook wouldn't know to look for.

That sucks! you always have the S/N to go by if someone comes across if they are not smart enough to remove it? Good Luck

Sorry to hear that Jersey. Hopefully one of Darwins group of thieves stole it and they'll try selling to the wrong person or the wrong way and get caught. Not all theives are geniuses.

Back
Top Bottom