Any new accessories for spring ?

CDNsilver

I got new knee pads and gloves and some Sawyers cloths tick spray.
Get any new accessories for spring ?

Attachments

• spring gear forum.jpg
    spring gear forum.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 202
I have some new Black ADA tools for the 2015 season, Ive been wanting them for quite awhile, and finally there available here in the states.

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

There on ebay if anyone else is interested.

Attachments

• IMG_20150403_185150_091-1.jpg
    IMG_20150403_185150_091-1.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 89
You'll like those DeWalt knee pads, got mine last year and they have saved me from innumerable goat heads and sand burrs. This spring I had to replace my Garrett PP and opted to try the X-Pointer, I like it so far. Also got myself a rain cover for the F2. Been meaning to for a long time and finally bit the bullet. Now I can just go in the light rain and not have to bag the controls.

You'll like those DeWalt knee pads, got mine last year and they have saved me from innumerable goat heads and sand burrs. This spring I had to replace my Garrett PP and opted to try the X-Pointer, I like it so far. Also got myself a rain cover for the F2. Been meaning to for a long time and finally bit the bullet. Now I can just go in the light rain and not have to bag the controls.

Thanks for the comments BBsGal ! Yep tried the new knee pads out in the
woods today and they are awesome, night and day difference over the
cheap foam ones !

Thanks for the comments BBsGal ! Yep tried the new knee pads out in the
woods today and they are awesome, night and day difference over the
cheap foam ones !

I got the same Knee pads to.

Yeah, they're pretty great. I was going to just get a cheap pair when I started and my husband said, "No, get these!" and put the cheapies back. I won't hunt without them. That hard shell gives a lot of protection that the soft ones just can't give you. I love em'.

Back
Top Bottom