Quest Scoopal Sand Scoop

I have that scoop. Sand flies thru it fast. I wish it was bigger I'd use it in the water.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

I have one too. I like it. Wet sand doesn't go through as fast as I'd like, but if the holes were any bigger, you'd lose earrings, etc

I have one. Good small little scoop. Except I wish the holes were bigger. I'm not worried about small things falling through it. It is one of several back up scoops I use. Not my primary. PROBLEM - my 1st one lasted 8 months. The metal where the u-bolts go through started to break away and got worse from there. I am rough on scoops though. It was covered under warranty but took the company I bought it from about 3 months to get me a new one. I had to do a lot of leg work. Talking to China , wrong info , etc. Very unprofessional. It was bad customer service.

It's good for the price. It's a little narrow.
It's great on really dry sand.
It doesn't shake as well in the wet sand, so I use the pinpointer or wash the target in the water.

I have that scoop and am happy with it. I use it mostly on the beach and less in the water. The scoop is the right size for me and usually gets the target on the first try. I would get another.

Another copy cat company. Check all "their" products. Also "their" travel shaft is a joke and will bend on the first target that isn't sitting on the surface

Back
Top Bottom