Charleston,SC

diggerTmole

Elite Member
Heya, Im gonna be in CHarleston,SC for a couple days. Im gonna be there on the 26th of this month.. I have a friend thats going down for a couple days and Im gonna ride with so I can go MD the beach for a day or 2.

Anyone here in Charleston SC?

Ive never MD'd by the ocean so Im excited...just wanted to know if anyone could give me a heads up bout the rules down there...is it OK to MD the public beaches anytime?

Il go at night too if its allowed..

Hi. All the public beaches around here are good to go. Don't know what part of town you'll be but could offer some locations for you. I would join on a hunt but will be in Disney through the 27th. Dry sand you will be ok with a small scoop but the wet you will have to have a stainless wet sand scoop. Its hard as a rock around here. Good Luck. If you're still here on the 28th let me know.

Anyone who wants to take me to a cool place to hunt I will let use my minelab and Il use my whites!

I hunt near/on Sullivan island. Not alot of targets but not a ton of trash. Just stay away from the fort....at least with a detector.

I hunt near/on Sullivan island. Not alot of targets but not a ton of trash. Just stay away from the fort....at least with a detector.

Hey spectra, ever find any civil war relics on the beach in front of Moultrie? I always get my hopes up but I've never found anything decent there. To the OP, there are other beaches nearby like Isle of palms and folly beach. Good luck!

Forgot to get a pic of the R&R signs but beaches are open 24hrs. I.O.P. or Sullivans Island you will be fine alone a night. If you hit Folly no guarantee there.

Found one old led 3 ringer drop right near lighthouse 3 years ago. Mostly clad and tent stakes! Haven't hot folly or IOP yet but will. I will give you a ring after you get back from Disney

Back
Top Bottom