Beaches for Massachusetts

Spectra1

Elite Member
I am on the Massachusetts emergency agency email. Here is an excerpt through Monday. Good luck be safe and hh!

Winds:
There is a potential for strong winds with this storm, and wind related hazards:
· North winds in excess of 35 mph sustained gusting 50 to 60 mph in Eastern and Southeastern MA.
· Winds will increase in intensity around midnight.
· Winds could reach near hurricane force (74 mph) across Cape Ann, Cape Cod, and Nantucket.

Coastal Flooding:
· Astronomical high tides are low. Minor coastal flooding/splash over and beach erosion mainly at north facing shores (especially Cape Cod Bay) around midnight during high tides

Music to a metal detectorists ears! However, that is only if everyone is safe and there is no property loss or damage, then it becomes bitter sweet.

Let's hope this evenings detecting is better than 2 nights ago. Just when I thought my beach couldn't hold any more sand...turns out it can.:lol: I squeaked one silver rosie. There were barely any heavy objects to be found. Luckily this morning the swells were coming from the north and the wind from NW so hopefully that means sand movement. Good luck guys and HH.

I work all over and I get these emails for facilities I manage. Moved to sc from New Hampshire last summer. I will post these as I get them if forum members find they are helpful. As for me I'm headed to tresure cost, at 35 I'm too old and frail to Handel the cold.... Lol! Good luck and hhing

Back
Top Bottom