There seems to be an alien substance in my scoop

TheMaddMan

Elite Member
Called in sick to work Friday and headed to the lake for a mental health day. Cruising along neck deep with the Nox 600 digging the occasional pull tab and beaver tail. There wasn't much of those either, it was really quiet. After about an hour and a half, got a solid tone. Had to raise the machine up out of the water to see the VDI, a 9. Down 2 scoops and a strange object was in my scoop, something that I haven't seen but once this year. Could it be? Yes, I think so. Gold in the scoop. 14K with ice. I tried testing the stones and couldn't get a good read so I'm thinking they are fake. Anyway, it's round and yellow so I'm happy. Keep on keeping on and HH.

Don't know why pics loaded sideways, but, they did.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And Handsie thinks he was being ignored and not shown off this year
picture.php

Love red stone gold rings!! I think you may need more off time also...once is just not enough...

Love red stone gold rings!! I think you may need more off time also...once is just not enough...

Agreed. It's just not fair, when all the gold sits in the earth, waiting to be collected, and we cannot get the time off to go get it!

:dingding: That's a classic looking beauty right there!

I like the pix of the ring posing on the scale. That's a money-shot :cool:

The one bad thing about having time to do what one wants is it is not available until one is OLD and retired. I have plenty of time but only enough energy for a couple days a week detecting. Getting OLD SUX.

Back
Top Bottom