Sonoma County California

.... where to find stuff is the hard part.

metal-addict : Have you ever done Fuller Park in Napa ? I've pulled a few old silver, and some random wheaties there. Even a teens walker half, as I recall.

It's been hit HARD ! But the newer generations of Minelabs (explorer, in my case) seem to punch a tad deeper than the yesteryear guys in that area who were primarily swinging Whites.

It's not for the "faint-of-heart" (if you're not well-versed in turf-strategy). But just sayin' that there's still some deep elusive silver in there, for those that can eek it out.

metal-addict : Have you ever done Fuller Park in Napa ? I've pulled a few old silver, and some random wheaties there. Even a teens walker half, as I recall.

It's been hit HARD ! But the newer generations of Minelabs (explorer, in my case) seem to punch a tad deeper than the yesteryear guys in that area who were primarily swinging Whites.

It's not for the "faint-of-heart" (if you're not well-versed in turf-strategy). But just sayin' that there's still some deep elusive silver in there, for those that can eek it out.

Yep been there but not with my Equinox, maybe I'll try it. Thanks Tomđź‘Ť

Yep been there but not with my Equinox,....

What did you get there ? And what machine were you using ?

Last time I was there (a year or so ago, when passing through the area), I got a '20s walker half. I think it had been missed by past md'rs d/t it was right next to a pipe that was masking it. But .... by swinging *just* the right direction, I could tell that something was next to the larger disturbance. Also got a few wheaties. But ... sheesk, ya gotta work at them there. I have a feeling that park got hit hard during the 1970s and '80s.

What did you get there ? And what machine were you using ?

Last time I was there (a year or so ago, when passing through the area), I got a '20s walker half. I think it had been missed by past md'rs d/t it was right next to a pipe that was masking it. But .... by swinging *just* the right direction, I could tell that something was next to the larger disturbance. Also got a few wheaties. But ... sheesk, ya gotta work at them there. I have a feeling that park got hit hard during the 1970s and '80s.
I used my At pro maybe 5 or six years ago. I got nothin, yeah it's a pounded park. However the Equinox could unmask in iron beyond my Atp anyday!

I am hoping to find someone around the Sonoma, Marin, Napa or Mendocino County that would like to hook up for a hunt in May. My family and I are coming down around May 1st and staying until around May 10th in Santa Rosa, Ca. I grew up here but have been away for 18 years so I was hoping I could hook up with someone for a fun hunt day. Thanks

I'm just now seeing this post. How did your visit go? I live in Occidental and detect Santa Rosa when I find a spot. Not too much around here to detect. Most everything is private property and hard to get permissions.

Back
Top Bottom