Central North Carolina, anyone?

MetroPD.2638

17 year old detectorist in Chatham County, looking for a group or someone to tag along with. I haven't been able to do much detecting, mostly because of time and such, but now that summer is coming around and the weather has been getting gradually nicer, I've been starting to investigate more and more, and looking forward to doing more detecting. I'm mostly detecting areas near my house, on roads off of 64, mostly near Pittsboro. I have permission to multiple properties, mostly of Civil War vintage. One of which has a house that was most certainly raided by General Sherman's troops (location is referenced in his field orders). If you're at all interested in knowing, my gear I usually bring is a Garrett At Max with ProPointer, I use Z-Link also, I also usually bring along my old Whites Coinmaster just because I have the space in my carry case. I also bring along stuff for magnet fishing, a 55 pound magnet and a grappling hook. Shovel is a Predator Tools Piranha, and I always have first-aid and a pocket knife on me, just because I can and I'm a gear junkie lol. Hope there's someone nearby! Would be more than happy to provide my email if you'd like to contact me somewhere else as well. Just reply to this thread, or send me a private message. Hope to meet some of y'all!​

Last edited:
Hey man,DIG*IT*DUDE here ,if you are still looking for a partner I'm in Cherokee county, literally right on the line of N.C and S.C. ,the people on my side of the road have 864 #'s but the people on the other side of the road have 704 #'s,so that gives you an example how close I am.but if you want to go detecting I hunt with a guy from Shelby N.C.alot so driving isn't a problem for me. I travel with the Equinox 800 Minlab,AT PRO GARRETT, AT MAX GARRETT, and 400 ACE GARRETT, if you're interested call 1-864-606-9907,DIGITDUDE out

Back
Top Bottom