Loomis messing with me

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
For the second straight week I have had an entire box of 1995p half dollar coins. This also happened for two straight weeks last year. I feel as though the guys from Loomis know they are dropping the halves at my credit union for a CRH person so they intentionally make sure these boxes contain nothing of interest.
Nonetheless I remain undeterred and will continue to order my box each week in hopes for them to tire of the game more quickly than I do.
Any thoughts on if my assumption is correct ?

KT's question exactly! Chit just happens. You just on the receiving end of someone who hoarded and then dumped a LOT of 1995 halves! Don't worry, this too shall pass! :lol::lol:
Wondering if those halves were surplus, straight from the Fed Reserve and (re-rolled by the coin service).:?:

Wondering if those halves were surplus, straight from the Fed Reserve and (re-rolled by the coin service).:?:

I’ll bet that’s the case because all four boxes of them that I have gotten (all 1995p) looked uncirculated. There were in each case all 1995p and no others mixed in.

Dunno KT, they were new looking coins, but you could be right.

If they hoarded them as new rolls and then dumped them for face value, then they could look new, but be on their first cycle, being once through a machine. But Amc rulz has a point, perhaps just dumped by the mint in your area! When KT first started CRHing, He used to see many many fresh 95 kens in the Royal Boxes...now He sees lots of 1998 clean dates.

I wish I could find a clean box of 1995 halves. I want a bu roll of my birthyear lol.

Dunno KT, they were new looking coins, but you could be right.

If they got them when they first came out, and then finally dumped them from their original wrappers, then they would look just like that. You may be getting what I like to call 1st cycle halves, meaning they never were in circulation, and then ran through the machine once before Loomis rerolled them! :D

Back
Top Bottom