high pitched scream??!!

BringItAce

Hi everyone!

Searched high and low for some info on the problem I have been having the the 250. Its not really a problem. The detector works fine. Its just the last couple of days I have noticed when I turn the detector on the is a high pitched scream coming for the control box. It is not a tone coming from the speaker and it doesn't change when I plug in the headphones. It is just a constant high pitched tone. Like a dog whistle I guess. Just wanted to know if anyone has every experienced something like this before? Precautionary measurement! Thanks for any info! You guys are the best!

I don't have many hours on my ACE, but I never had that problem. Sorry

Well, I figured eventually I was going to have to crack the 250 open and see if I had any loose cables....turned out there is just one! So I figured my chances were slim. Made sure the connection was snug.....popped the batteries back in and WOO HoO! Problem solved! Got lucky. Thanks for the views! I'm sure someone would have come through with a solution. Upon seeing how simple assembly is I think its time for black coat for that toyish yellow! Happy hunting guys!! Thanks again!

Well, I figured eventually I was going to have to crack the 250 open and see if I had any loose cables....turned out there is just one! So I figured my chances were slim. Made sure the connection was snug.....popped the batteries back in and WOO HoO! Problem solved! Got lucky. Thanks for the views! I'm sure someone would have come through with a solution. Upon seeing how simple assembly is I think its time for black coat for that toyish yellow! Happy hunting guys!! Thanks again!
It's there on mine, also. You may hear it if you bring the control box next to your headphones-sorta acts like feedback.

It's there on mine, also. You may hear it if you bring the control box next to your headphones-sorta acts like feedback.
I bet that you are surprised that I didn't say a word about the high pitched screaming Ace. Call it feedback if ya want :roll: :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Glad that you found the problem and was able to fix it BringItAce.

Here is a gadget I have been working on for you sllingshot, send me $29.95 and I will send it to you :lol:

Attachments

• softube AF (Small) (Small).jpg
    softube AF (Small) (Small).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 290
I bet that you are surprised that I didn't say a word about the high pitched screaming Ace. Call it feedback if ya want :roll: :p:laughing::laughing::laughing:.

Glad that you found the problem and was able to fix it BringItAce.

Here is a gadget I have been working on for you sllingshot, send me $29.95 and I will send it to you :lol:
It's really the high-powered turbo inside!:lol: How have you been liking the 4" coil? I took mine out on my Silver umax, set it to just crackle on tabs, and killed the coins. Even found a ring in the process.

It's really the high-powered turbo inside!:lol: How have you been liking the 4" coil? I took mine out on my Silver umax, set it to just crackle on tabs, and killed the coins. Even found a ring in the process.
The 4" coil is very small but works well & is a lot of fun to use.

For some reason today my ace 250 suddenly made a loud Beeeeeeeeep! Sound that wouldn't stop until I removed one of the batteries. When I restarted my Ace it went back to normal... Strange, I didn't have my propointer on and I don't use headphones.

Back
Top Bottom