help

lildog

HI everyone, don't know if this is allowed so please delete if its not allowed. I have a 1859 sharps 50/70 I am trying to get rid of and don't know where to turn. any help would be helpful. thanks

HI everyone, don't know if this is allowed so please delete if its not allowed. I have a 1859 sharps 50/70 I am trying to get rid of and don't know where to turn. any help would be helpful. thanks

A local gun shop for sure. First off they don’t allow selling of firearms on this forum. And this post screams internet scam being it’s your first post and you know enough about the rifle to look it up and it’s value yet you make it out like your clueless... guess maybe you win first spammer of 2018 award?!

A local gun shop for sure. First off they don’t allow selling of firearms on this forum. And this post screams internet scam being it’s your first post and you know enough about the rifle to look it up and it’s value yet you make it out like your clueless... guess maybe you win first spammer of 2018 award?!

Me thinks you're right! :laughing:

Principal

thanks for info on selling firearms on this site.No its not a scam, and gun shop wont give what its worth. I do know a lot about my weapon but don't know where to turn to sell it, that's all. Rick

thanks for info on selling firearms on this site.No its not a scam, and gun shop wont give what its worth. I do know a lot about my weapon but don't know where to turn to sell it, that's all. Rick

Ok my apologies for poking fun then man and welcome to the forum. Tell some folks what state or general area your from and maybe they will steer you in the right direction. Your never gonna get full retail for it unless you are able to track down a collector that wants it face to face. Nice rifle though I’ve always admired them for sure. Check out gunbroker.com as well. It’s the EBay of guns.

In any case, the rifle will have to be shipped from an FFL holder, to an FFL holder. You could sell it through Gunbroker, but the shipping has to, by federal law, go through a dealer.

Roger

In any case, the rifle will have to be shipped from an FFL holder, to an FFL holder. You could sell it through Gunbroker, but the shipping has to, by federal law, go through a dealer.

Roger

Yeah but that’s pretty easy to get done and is reasonably priced. Most small shops will do it for you too. It’s been awhile since I did it but I think it was like $60 from my local shop.

Back
Top Bottom