My bank treats me right

needler420

Elite Member
Today's box. My bankers said the boxes will keep coming weekly. I get boxes from more then one branch and dump at a different company bank.

11 40%
2 Franklin's One is so worn down its smooth and dateless. Also weighs less. First 90% :lol::run1:

bFIbSZa.jpg

Cool - never seen a Franklin that worn, maybe a pocket piece?

Yeah it's almost smooth to the touch and dateless. All the writing is smoothed off. Just worth it's weight in silver content. I keep all my coins from coin roll hunts though. Can only see Franklin and the bell outlined.Pretty sure it's a 195X:laughing:

Last edited:
That's a great bunch of silver! Even the worn down Franklin...:laughing::laughing:

KT got a worn down, probable pocket piece, in a Walker early this year...on the edge it looks only about 80% thickness of regular Walker...and absolutely no date showing, just a bit of eagle left on back and Liberty walking on front...almost slick. Somebody carried it for years and appears to have done the same with your Bennie! :lol::lol:

That's a great bunch of silver! Even the worn down Franklin...:laughing::laughing:

KT got a worn down, probable pocket piece, in a Walker early this year...on the edge it looks only about 80% thickness of regular Walker...and absolutely no date showing, just a bit of eagle left on back and Liberty walking on front...almost slick. Somebody carried it for years and appears to have done the same with your Bennie! :lol::lol:

May I ask his majesty why he refers to himself in the 3rd person?

Back
Top Bottom