So happy I found YOU all!

Snoop64

I'm a complete newbie still getting to grips with it all and practising at home. So grateful for the nice welcome and the many educational and entertaining posts!
Truth to be told I was given my MD & equipment by my partner who is an avid shore shark fisherman...to be left in peace..without fear that I ruin his equipment, ask for bait to be cut up etc..because I like to fish as well...anything outdoorsy really....except golf bleh.
So hoping to get out this weekend and do my virgin hunting :) and in less then 2 months I'll no doubt be burned to zinder in the Florida sun cleaning beaches of bottle tops..... :D

Thank you all & happy hunting!:p

Welcome from Kansas and Antiques Detectors. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!

I'm a complete newbie still getting to grips with it all and practising at home. So grateful for the nice welcome and the many educational and entertaining posts!
Truth to be told I was given my MD & equipment by my partner who is an avid shore shark fisherman...to be left in peace..without fear that I ruin his equipment, ask for bait to be cut up etc..because I like to fish as well...anything outdoorsy really....except golf bleh.
So hoping to get out this weekend and do my virgin hunting :) and in less then 2 months I'll no doubt be burned to zinder in the Florida sun cleaning beaches of bottle tops..... :D

Thank you all & happy hunting!:p

Welcome! I’m also a beach hunter from Florida! Get out there and find everything you can because once my detector gets shipped from Bart I’ll def be out there looking!

Welcome from Southern New Hampshire. I pretty new as well and have learned a ton from this group. HH

Welcome! I’m also a beach hunter from Florida! Get out there and find everything you can because once my detector gets shipped from Bart I’ll def be out there looking!

Let's see who gets there first then:cool:

Welcome from Loganville, GA. You will have better finds than your partner will. And you won't have to spend as much time cleaning them either.

Welcome from the Great Lakes state! The search function is very helpful if looking for specifics, it has helped me a ton. Generally a nice and helpful group of detectorists here. Good luck and happy hunting!

Back
Top Bottom