Mid year clad total

papajohn

I was wondering what is everyone's mid year clad total.Took for every to separate but mine for the 2 months I have hunted is 43.61 that's 540 coins :shock:and my aching back is proof..:no:.finally paid off my lesche,hope the rings will pay off the pro pointer??

photojun06161416.jpg

Admin pls sticky this....

We just broke the $100 mark for this season. We're not getting out as much and not finding as much per hunt, but still happy with what we have. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

Congrats on the clad that is awesome...I can't wait to get back home to Ga to have fresh grounds to work with.

ivw spent the first half of this year haunting old sites i already cleaned out, looking for more silver. not much luck really, and not a lot of clad either. i'm probably in the 25 to 30 buck range right now, but i dont count it so i dont know lol. i had a good year for clad last year, but i dont hunt clad these days. i could probably find 50 to 75 bucks a month in clad if i wanted to. lots of parks and sports fields around here to mine. but i'd rather find a few oldies that a pocket full of clad. <shrug>

Hitting same spots as last year and still I'm already up to $73 or so. Got around 14 rings. Only 3 or 4 verified .925/sterling. NO gold and I think 3 silver dimes. May have to take a pic like you did. Not sure where I'm gonna put it all since its over 1000 coins.

I do not know how many clad coins I have found but probably around 1000. As soon as they are clean they go to the bank.

Well I'm over $20 for sure because I've been logging it in my signature. But my big pile of coins is looking closer to $50...

I've found 1,085 coins totaling $107.14 thus far this year, which is about a $0.10 average per coin. Only have 1 silver, a 1942 merc. Have found 10 rings, 4 silver and 1 silver\gold.

I have really only been at it for a little over 3 months, of 2013, had a good year ice fishing!!

But I'm at $95.33 so far...

Around 1300 coins or so...

<*)))>{

Good hunting guys I can't believe I have yet to find a weatie or a silver coin,but did get 6 rings so far.

I'm at $107.05 including a '62 rosie and 11 wheats (I hunt mostly newer parks for now),2 gold hoop earrings and a silver one with an onyx(I think) stone.

Keep this in mind.. Ive only been out 15 times. :) I work from 4am till I get done at work, 3pm usually and then its dinner, Care for dogs who have been alone all day and then sleep. So, mostly my MDG is only on weekends. Madcitydiggers is doing much better than I am as he's out lots more. He's also got his new AT Gold to play with. I'll be playing with my new NEL 15" coil in a couple weeks.

I'm closing in on $66 in clad since I started this year.

It's a lot easier to separate your found change if you do it after every hunt. I throw mine in ziplock bags. The most tedious part is separating the zinc pennies from the copper ones.

I plan on cashing my found change in after I cross the one year mark. Right now it's fun to watch it pile up!

I just sort out the WB's and silver if I have any. I check dates on all qtrs,dimes, nickels and check pennies back sides for wreaths. Then the only other sorting I do is to tumble or not and pennies in one container and clad silver(shiny) in another. Have about 6 drums worth of tumbling to do one of these days. Figure three loads at 2 hrs a load.

Back
Top Bottom