Brand New XP Dealer in Southeast Texas

BulletHoundTX

hello everyone,
my name is Tom and I am pleased to announce that I am the newest member of the authorized XP dealers in Southeast Texas. So if you would like to try the XP Deus or purchase accessories for the one you already have then shoot me a pm and I'll reply with what info I can give you. I became a dealer for this product because I believe in what it promotes, it simply is the lightest most advanced machine currently on the market.

See you soon
Tom Grimm
Owner and Manager of Treasured Finds
contact info 281-799-4627
or email [email protected]

I will have another one soon don't you worry lol if you want to try it out and your in my neck of the woods I'll gladly give a demonstration or let you try it out
as I truly believe in trying before you buy.

Tom

I saw a post you made the other day about becoming the newest sponsor but could not find a website for you.....just wanted to check your buss. out.
Good luck to ya.

I don't have a website as of yet still getting it up and running but I assure you I am dedicated to providing the best product at the best prices as well as the learning and teaching of how to use this wonderful machine my first find was here in a lake I found and in the process of returning a 27 gram Texas A&M class ring sure i could melt and sell it but I rather the good karma for returning it.

Karma is a wonderful thing and I wish you a lot in your endeavors. I just wanted to winds shop anyway...that can wait till your up and running.

I saw a post you made the other day about becoming the newest sponsor but could not find a website for you.....just wanted to check your buss. out.
Good luck to ya.

I think you misunderstood what he wrote. He is not a forum sponsor, just a forum member.

Based on your phone number, where in the greater Houston area are you? I might be interested in a demo.

Back
Top Bottom