Why We Are Finding Less and Less Clad Every Year

I didn't read the article, but from your description of it I would agree, but I don't think it applies to kids. They are still carrying plenty to lose :)

we will eventually have less and less old coins and we will only have new pennies that will corrode into garbage and all those future medal detectoriest wont have the joy of digging of some pennies that are old or even in good condition

After realizing I can't balance a checking acct, I only have a savings acct. and that is it. I go to the bank, take what we need for the next several days, and I know EXACTLY how much we still have. No overdraft fees, no credit card payments to do.

And it's not like my credit is good enough to get a credit card anymore. I will stay old school until I die!!

Read this article and it will become clear to you why we are finding less and less clad every year. If people don't carry cash on them, they can't drop it. The future does not look rossy for coinshooters. Or am I wrong?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/07/credit-card-payments-growth_n_1575417.html

There may be some truth in that. An older collage where I have hunted over the last 20 years now produces very little coins. Tweenty years ago we were pulling a lot of clad and many older coins as well. On my last several trips there the clad is far and few between. I do still find an older coin once in awhile.

it's moslty cuz me and my Silver with the Clean Sweep coil are making our rounds in your hood !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom