Jesse James' Hidden Treasure Re-Playing Dec. 6, 2009

Yeah Oak Island is the biggest B.S. story I have ever heard. People bury treasure to come back and get it. No one buries treasure for fun. Why would it need to be 100+ foot deep on an island in the middle of nowhere, they could have left it sitting in the woods and chances are no one would have found it, metal detectors did no exist, even a foot deep and it would have been impossible to find by anyone other than those who buried it. If they want to prove it is real then take a core sample right down the middle of the hole up to say 200 feet, pull it out, and see if it has any coins or treasure in it.

As for the Jesse James treasure, those guys spent the money as fast as they made it just like pirates which is why they had to keep stealing. I have read stories of pirates running out of their loot in a single weekend on alcohol, gambling, and girls. When James was killed he was in the middle of planning another robbery which tells me he was running low on cash. So is it reasonable to believe he still had thousands in gold and silver buried? Probably not. One treasure which I do believe still exist is a suitcase of cash buried by the Newton boys. I remember when the one went on Johnny Carson just before he did, he said one night they got so drunk they buried a suitcase of cash along a road and forgot where it was buried. Being this is a first hand account I would say there is a good chance it is still out there.

believe he still had thousands in gold and silver buried? Probably not. One treasure which I do believe still exist is a suitcase of cash buried by the Newton boys. I remember when the one went on Johnny Carson just before he did, he said one night they got so drunk they buried a suitcase of cash along a road and forgot where it was buried. Being this is a first hand account I would say there is a good chance it is still out there.

Likely being paper money it may have long ago decayed away, then again, as this was in southern Texas, maybe not.

Interested link here, a documentary with two of the Newton Boys

http://the-newton-boys.com/

Just finished watching this show for myself...I like how they pulled out those silver dollars and ten dollar gold pieces with only a few scant pieces of loose dirt on them. They also encountered no roots in the middle of the woods. HMM. Funny how EVERYTHING was newer than 1880. People spent money that was 40-50 years old plus back then too just as we do today. They planted it.

What a crock of ^%#.

Just finished watching this show for myself...I like how they pulled out those silver dollars and ten dollar gold pieces with only a few scant pieces of loose dirt on them. They also encountered no roots in the middle of the woods. HMM. Funny how EVERYTHING was newer than 1880. People spent money that was 40-50 years old plus back then too just as we do today. They planted it.

What a crock of ^%#.

I agree. Did you notice the inside of the lid of one of the broken Mason jars? It was as clean and white as snow, as if it had been buried just last week.

Im new to MDing...Only been at it for a month and I knew it looked setup and called BS right away! Weak....

Back
Top Bottom