• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

$30 in halves!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
Well, finally after a MONTH of no CRHing I finally got to the bank. They actually had half dollars but sadly in the $30 there was no solve. Oh well, did get three I needed for my coin book though.

That's only 60 coins to go through... Did the bank just not have more?

That's only 60 coins to go through... Did the bank just not have more?

yeah i got all they had

He works on a tight budget like I do. You never know I've scored a 40%er out of $7 loose they had in the drawer.

Yes, i do have a tight budget (couldn't have gotten another roll today if i wanted lol) but that was all they had :D

I work on a tight budget too. Heck, I don't even work (too young). But I got a 40% in $1 in loose halves.

wow! a 40%er in $1 worth! Wow. lol

Sorry to hear of your lack of silver....KT just went through $2500 of halves today and got zippo on the silver...a half dozen NIFCs and 1 1987....not even a single proof!

It happens no matter how much you hunt! Ah, there is always NEXT WEEK!

I haven't roll hunted much the last month...too busy. With the money I saved, I was able to buy 5 Zombucks 1 oz. silver rounds. Fourth in the series, "the Barber".

Sorry to hear of your lack of silver....KT just went through $2500 of halves today and got zippo on the silver...a half dozen NIFCs and 1 1987....not even a single proof!

Wow, $2500? That's a lot. The most I've ever hunted is $20 worth of nickels and dimes.:D

Haha, i just hope it wont take me another month to get to the bank! And at least they finally had halves for me to search!

Better luck next time! I have never searched halves yet…

Thanks man.

Wow, $2500? That's a lot. The most I've ever hunted is $20 worth of nickels and dimes.:D

What i think is crazy is he does that nearly every week!

Back
Top Bottom