$25 penny boxs?

Donneybrook

Elite Member
If i went to a bank where my parents have an account and asked the teller for one or two $25 penny boxs would they give them to me? Or would it just be better to ask for rolls? Bottom line, do i have to pre-order? One more thing, i'm assuming they would be different date, not just 2013?

Sure they may let you have a box, if they have a surplus. Not good to make it a habit tho, better to pre-order, sometimes you can receive your order within a few days. Don't return them to the same branch, not good crh etiquette.
If the box has inspection holes, you can determine if the coins are new or circulated, good luck.

Sure they may let you have a box, if they have a surplus. Not good to make it a habit tho, better to pre-order, sometimes you can receive your order within a few days. Don't return them to the same branch, not good crh etiquette.
If the box has inspection holes, you can determine if the coins are new or circulated, good luck.

So it'd probably be better just to ask for $20 pennies?

My banks boxes are all customer wrapped, they all know what i want when i come in, and they check the wrappers of the pennies in the boxes to make sure i or someone hasnt gone through them yet. (well its a credit union but still awesome)

Just know your bank is my suggestion, some banks are happy to do this some aren't, my bank would give me all their pennies if i asked for it (did happen once when they had only 50$ worth)

They usually have boxes with machine wrapped rolls. As said before, just ask for their extras. You never know.

Back
Top Bottom